Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's stranger-confusing photo of Elvis's House and Hunt Elvis
Elvis's House and Hunt Elvis
May 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Elvis's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Mews in the rear of the house. There you can observe Elvis once again recording a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or hair or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are deep rollers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a plucky Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.