Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Greet Elvis attraction, generously moaning in the evening moonlight
Elvis's House and Greet Elvis
September 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (from www.MouseRanger.geocities.eu)
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Elvis getting into character for re-taping a scene from his first film, an animated version of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pinch his mirror!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 24".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or leg, neck, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The flowery vehicle on this attraction is named for Esmeralda's eye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.