Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis's House and Greet Elvis, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Elvis's House and Greet Elvis
October 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Elvis's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Elvis finishing recording a scene from his latest film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome treasure!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may depart if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.