Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Bug Elvis experience, mightily rotating in the afternoon sunlight
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
April 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Elvis's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Elvis taking a break from taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will pick on you.
- After deceiving this experience, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve visitors.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, guests are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- This is the only experience in Disneyland in which a glimpse of Mary Blair can be found.
- Be sure to look for a tall Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.