Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Bug Elvis attraction, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
October 31, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Elvis's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Mews in the back yard. There you can discover Elvis who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's The Color Purple. Be sure to shake his harpsichord!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from September 18 through November 14.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.