Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Elvis's House and Bug Elvis attraction, positively dissolving in the fading sunlight
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
August 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Elvis's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Elvis repeatedly animating a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Elvis!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pegleg Pete interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts, sin, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The tower of Elvis's House and Bug Elvis can be spotted from as far away as the college.
- Be sure to look for a carefree Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.