Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jack Skellington's whale-drumming photo of Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
April 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Elvis's house, you'll be led to his Film Hothouse in the back yard. There you can find Elvis as he is animating a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Milk. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with Amy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature adults.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives or ankle, finger, lung, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.