Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Bother Elvis attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Elvis's House and Bother Elvis
February 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Elvis who has just finished animating a scene from her first film, an animated version of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to smile and say "dictionary"!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Doug photo place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent safety belts.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park where a picture of Ichabod Crane can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.