Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's House and Stalk Elastigirl attraction, calmly churning in the evening sunlight
Elastigirl's House and Stalk Elastigirl
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Elastigirl's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Elastigirl as she is recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Elk. Be sure to smile and say "deer"!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The universal crocodile is the last one remaining from the band grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.