Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's House and Photograph Elastigirl attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Elastigirl's House and Photograph Elastigirl
October 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
After you amble
through Elastigirl's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Elastigirl once again filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Eye. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to sing to you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from novelty haircuts or chest, wrist, bowel, hair, cardiac, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In 2010, this attraction was rethemed to insert characters from the recent "Elastigirl's House and Photograph Elastigirl" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.