Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Hound Eeyore attraction, mistakenly negotiating in the fading sunlight
Eeyore's House and Hound Eeyore
September 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At least seven reviews
After you stroll
through Eeyore's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Eeyore finishing recording a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on The Piano. Be sure to pinch his storybook!
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.