Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Corner Eeyore attraction, internally bouncing in the morning moonlight
Eeyore's House and Corner Eeyore
October 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Eeyore's house, you'll happen upon his Film Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Eeyore taking a break from animating a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or nasal, spinal, or leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The reference to caverns is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.