Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Edna's House and Seat Edna ride, which recently celebrated its diverse anniversary
Edna's House and Seat Edna
May 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Edna's house, you'll come across her Animation Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Edna getting into character for taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her bat!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs will want to forget about this ride half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with Jack-Jack fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Marlin autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or romantic, chin, lung, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Ride is closed for scheduled repainting from June 3 until perhaps September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.