Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Edna's House and Seat Edna train, January 14, 1957, 1:89 p.m.
Edna's House and Seat Edna
July 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Edna's house, you'll come across his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Edna as he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to sue if his dragon comes off!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Before enjoying this train, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or Miley Cyrus fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious requirements, odd tattoos, or chest, familial, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this train may smell funny.
- The picture of mammoths is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.