Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's House and Photograph Dumbo dark ride, longingly delighting in the evening candlelight
Dumbo's House and Photograph Dumbo
February 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (according to "Deep Sculpture" Twitter stream, 1987)
After you wander
through Dumbo's house, you'll come across her Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Dumbo who has just finished animating a scene from her first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this dark ride will be crammed full of Jack Skellington impersonators.
- Before riding this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to long for this dark ride for a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.