Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Dumbo's House and Hound Dumbo when it's not hidden in children
Dumbo's House and Hound Dumbo
January 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dumbo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Dumbo taking a break from animating a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the silhouette was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mary Blair when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.