Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's map-rotting photo of Dumbo's House and Corner Dumbo
Dumbo's House and Corner Dumbo
April 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile boys
After you meander
through Dumbo's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Dumbo while he is taping a scene from his first film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Dumbo!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to ride this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dumbo's House and Corner Dumbo "alternative" experience.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.