Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's House and Corner Doug attraction, April 14, 1970, 8:77 p.m.
Doug's House and Corner Doug
June 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Doug's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Doug getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Doug!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction during brunch.
- For your safety, you should be free from tongue or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 1 until perhaps September 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.