Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's House and Corner Doug, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Doug's House and Corner Doug
September 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Doug's house, you'll come across her Talkie Porch in the back yard. There you can see Doug getting into character for filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Outlaw. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.