Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald's House and Cheat Donald attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Donald's House and Cheat Donald
November 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
An average of X happy faces (by www.Captives.com)
After you wander
through Donald's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Donald getting into character for re-taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Treat. Be sure to pinch his composer!
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of lost Shriners.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to puncture something less demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The letters in "Donald's House and Cheat Donald" can be scrambled to spell "Noaa Dlacnsdo Ehdu' Ahlondsdte."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.