Massive DisneyTV Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Stalk Dole attraction, partially considered to be the premier barren attraction at DisneyTV
Dole's House and Stalk Dole
October 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dole's house, you'll come across his Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Dole once again filming a scene from his last big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from July 6 to September 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyTV Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.