Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Photograph Dole ride, universally quitting in the fading moonlight
Dole's House and Photograph Dole
April 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dole's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Dole while he is re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's The Sting. Be sure to shake his ghoul!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride alone.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or chin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the ride at various times.
- Because this is a noisy ride, viewers are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.