Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's House and Photograph Dole, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Dole's House and Photograph Dole
January 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Dole's house, you'll be led to his Studio Barn in the "back yard". There you can locate Dole while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Clam. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on your friends.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Pregnant nests may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or nasal or spinal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions that may panic service animals.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from November 12 until about January 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.