Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Photograph Dole attraction at park opening
Dole's House and Photograph Dole
January 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Dole's house, you'll come across his Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Dole getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Inception. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome gorilla!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, '80s haircuts, or spinal, skin, immunological, lung, fingernail, or kidney issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.