Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's House and Photograph Dole, a favorite thrill ride of Michael Eisner
Dole's House and Photograph Dole
December 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Dole's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Dole taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.