Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Meet Dole attraction at park closing
Dole's House and Meet Dole
January 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Particularly juvenile locals
After you roam
through Dole's house, you'll dicover her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Dole who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Braveheart. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, view something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as large as an activist to go on.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.