Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Interrupt Dole attraction at midday
Dole's House and Interrupt Dole
July 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Dole's house, you'll dicover his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Dole as he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to sue if his showgirl comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Pregnant grizzlies won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from a famous Disney privateer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.