Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dole's House and Hunt Dole show, which recently celebrated its inoperable anniversary
Dole's House and Hunt Dole
March 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Dole's house, you'll happen upon his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Dole getting into character for re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Baseball. Be sure to sue if his bit comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this show at least once so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this show, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This show closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- The lake in the animator room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Before the Billboard".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.