Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Dole's House and Hunt Dole when it's not shrounded in tarps
Dole's House and Hunt Dole
July 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
After you stroll
through Dole's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Dole who has just finished filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Chinatown. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome toucan!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, garish makeup, or inner ear or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.