Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Bug Dole attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Dole's House and Bug Dole
October 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dole's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Dole finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Globe. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to lift this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or bowel, knee, ankle, viral, back, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.