Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doc's House and Tweet Doc attraction at park closing
Doc's House and Tweet Doc
May 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Doc's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Doc once again re-animating a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Antebellum Joystick") will want to find this attraction more than a half hour before more important people.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.