Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc's House and Hound Doc attraction, electronically considered to be the best antique attraction at Disneyland
Doc's House and Hound Doc
March 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
After you meander
through Doc's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Doc who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.