Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's tourist-feeding photo of Doc's House and Corner Doc
Doc's House and Corner Doc
May 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Doc's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Doc who has just finished re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to sue if his bulb comes off!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is rumored that Cruella De Vil's frozen plumber is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.