Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc's House and Corner Doc attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Doc's House and Corner Doc
October 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Doc's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Doc once again animating a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Grand Hotel. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Doc!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed drums.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.