Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc's House and Corner Doc attraction at park opening
Doc's House and Corner Doc
September 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Doc's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Mews in the back yard. There you can see Doc finishing taping a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or Ariel fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.