Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Doc's House and Corner Doc attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Doc's House and Corner Doc
February 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Doc's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Doc while she is animating a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Roller. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve monorails.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Darkness may be too startling for very young chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from romantic, kidney, knee, familial, skin, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from now to November 9 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.