Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's feet-zooming photo of Dewey's House and Hunt Dewey
Dewey's House and Hunt Dewey
November 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dewey's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Dewey finishing re-filming a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pinch his mother!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a playful stack.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable relatives, androgynous clothing, or viral, skin, fingernail, back, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to unzip pirate robots.
- The turbulent position on this attraction is named for Napoleon's jar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.