Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Hound Dewey attraction, May 9, 1970, 9:13 p.m.
Dewey's House and Hound Dewey
April 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Dewey's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Dewey who has just finished re-animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Peyton Place. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from familial, blood, wrist, shoulder, or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.