Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dewey's House and Hound Dewey attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Dewey's House and Hound Dewey
July 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
After you roam
through Dewey's house, you'll dicover his Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Dewey taking a break from animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Whirligig. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Dewey!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart, personal, lung, intestinal, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.