Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: Dewey's House and Hound Dewey, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Dewey's House and Hound Dewey
November 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dewey's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the back yard. There you can see Dewey while he is recording a scene from his last film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his lantern!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thomasina when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.