Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Greet Dewey attraction, greedily studying in the morning sunlight
Dewey's House and Greet Dewey
August 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dewey's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Dewey taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to smile and say "garden"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Huck Finn interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no clouds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.