Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Call Dewey attraction, traditionally continuing in the evening sunlight
Dewey's House and Call Dewey
June 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction rainbows
After you roam
through Dewey's house, you'll happen upon her Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Dewey finishing recording a scene from her last film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ramone!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with fledglings.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tony Baxter photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, moral issues, sin, or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.