Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Call Dewey attraction as seen from the top of the future
Dewey's House and Call Dewey
October 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (from "The Ear" Facebook page)
After you walk
through Dewey's house, you'll be led to her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Dewey once again filming a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.