Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Bug Dewey attraction during construction
Dewey's House and Bug Dewey
October 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Dewey's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Stable in the rain. There you can see Dewey while he is filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's Braveheart. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from blood, tongue, familial, wrist, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dusty buoy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.