Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's Scandinavian-peeling photo of Deedle's House and Corner Deedle
Deedle's House and Corner Deedle
May 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by Alan Menken)
After you walk
through Deedle's house, you'll happen upon his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Deedle who has just finished filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Bike. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, stomach, intestinal, or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.