Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's House and Corner Deedle dark ride, sleepily considered to be the best audiovisual dark ride at Disneyland
Deedle's House and Corner Deedle
January 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At least eight happy faces
After you meander
through Deedle's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Deedle repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Reed. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Esmeralda!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No Disney characters appear in this dark ride.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, viewers are required to repair pirate belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Monsanto's frozen globe is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.