Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Davy's House and Corner Davy when it's not covered in children
Davy's House and Corner Davy
May 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Davy's house, you'll come across his Animation Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Davy who has just finished re-animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to pinch his crate!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends are invited to enjoy this show for a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or familial or chest problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.