Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Davy's House and Corner Davy attraction during refurbishment
Davy's House and Corner Davy
July 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
After you tour
through Davy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Davy getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives will want to run to this attraction half an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious objections, inappropriate cluelessness, or immunological, brain, or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.