Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave's House and Hunt Dave attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Dave's House and Hunt Dave
May 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Dave's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can find Dave who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Ride. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less patience.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or romantic or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- One of the dinosaurs was said to age similar to Scrooge Mcduck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.