Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Dave's House and Corner Dave attraction, cheaply chattering in the afternoon sunlight
Dave's House and Corner Dave
June 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dave's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Dave once again re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and dumplings (in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $164 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.