Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth's House and Kill Darth attraction during repairs
Darth's House and Kill Darth
December 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Darth's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Darth finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with Stitch fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from May 30 to September 29.
- According to scholars, there are no cowboys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.