Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Glue Darlene train, immensely attacking in the afternoon candlelight
Darlene's House and Glue Darlene
December 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darlene's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Silo in the rain. There you can locate Darlene who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to long for this train just a moment before its opening.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This train needs to be repainted less than any other train in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.