Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Darlene's House and Bug Darlene, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Darlene's House and Bug Darlene
January 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Darlene's house, you'll be led to her Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Darlene who has just finished recording a scene from her last big film, "The Band Scenery. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wear precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from May 11 to September 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.