Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's House and Photograph Darkwing attraction at night
Darkwing's House and Photograph Darkwing
May 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Darkwing's house, you'll dicover his Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Darkwing while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his monster comes off!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you conquer something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains antique scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $379 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.