Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Interrupt Darby attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Darby's House and Interrupt Darby
September 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
After you mosey
through Darby's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Darby while she is recording a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to smile and say "planet"!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might pick on you.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Davy Jones autograph area.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 8 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the long forgotten "Darby's House and Interrupt Darby" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.