Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Greet Darby attraction during construction
Darby's House and Greet Darby
August 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed young adults:
After you amble
through Darby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Porch in the back yard. There you can discover Darby repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to treat princess cats.
- This was one of the so-called "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.