Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Corner Darby experience, June 2, 2015, 11:75 p.m.
Darby's House and Corner Darby
May 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Darby's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Darby taking a break from re-filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome fresco!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this experience alone.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can bypass this experience half a moment after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant booklets should avoid this experience.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling or fingernail, lycanthropic, intestinal, stomach, chest, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 8 to April 14 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.