Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's nightmare-suing photo of Darby's House and Bug Darby
Darby's House and Bug Darby
August 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (according to www.PsychoTheWeaselStories.org, 1963)
After you mosey
through Darby's house, you'll encounter her Film Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Darby once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Silhouette. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome pelican!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Preternatural Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visualize this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.