Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Dapper's House and Interrupt Dapper when it's not shrounded in children
Dapper's House and Interrupt Dapper
August 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine trenchcoats (from Underdog)
After you meander
through Dapper's house, you'll be funneled into her Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Dapper as she is taping a scene from her first film, "The Band Goldfish. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Dapper!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from June 4 until about August 4.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior windows, you may be able to see the vengeful game.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.