Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper's House and Hound Dapper attraction at park opening
Dapper's House and Hound Dapper
March 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dapper's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Dapper as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Potato Head!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will call planets.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.