Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Pester Dale thrill ride during construction
Dale's House and Pester Dale
October 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted humans:
Four thumbs up
After you roam
through Dale's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can discover Dale finishing filming a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Herbie!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Pregnant beauticians can not ride.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The letters in "Dale's House and Pester Dale" can be scrambled to spell " Ss'ehd E Roalu Ealepndedast."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.