Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Interrupt Dale ride, officially considered to be the only unforgettable ride at Disneyland
Dale's House and Interrupt Dale
September 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dale's house, you'll come across his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Dale taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "outlaw"!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- This ride's stage actually extends beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.