Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Hunt Dale thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Dale's House and Hunt Dale
May 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Dale's house, you'll encounter his Film Porch in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Dale once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "trenchcoat"!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may make silly comments to your party.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as a decoration to participate.
- Maximum height 45".
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.