Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Greet Dale attraction during refurbishment
Dale's House and Greet Dale
October 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Dale's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Dale repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes within the attraction at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $401 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.