Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Greet Dale attraction, February 2, 2013, 11:24 a.m.
Dale's House and Greet Dale
December 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dale's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Dale repeatedly animating a scene from her often seen film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome garden!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Brigham Young photo thingy.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1970 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.