Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A snowy view of Dale's House and Corner Dale when it's not hidden in darkness
Dale's House and Corner Dale
November 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dale's house, you'll encounter her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Dale finishing re-recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 41".
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters from the recent "Dale's House and Corner Dale" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.