Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's House and Corner Dale, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Dale's House and Corner Dale
March 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dale's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Dale finishing filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to sue if his kid comes off!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dale's House and Corner Dale alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.