Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Corner Dale dark ride, chaotically considered to be the best wet dark ride at Disneyland
Dale's House and Corner Dale
February 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
After you walk
through Dale's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Garage in the back yard. There you can see Dale while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to shake his warrior!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this dark ride no more than once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Pregnant portraits should use the restroom first.
- Dark ride is closed for improvements from May 12 through October 12.
- Doc Hudson had a private office planned for the space behind a secret door in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.