Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Daisy's House and Photograph Daisy thrill ride, bravely shaving in the fading candlelight
Daisy's House and Photograph Daisy
July 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
After you stroll
through Daisy's house, you'll happen upon his Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Daisy repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his club!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with Condorman fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.