Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's House and Corner Daisy attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Daisy's House and Corner Daisy
June 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter tikis
After you roam
through Daisy's house, you'll happen upon his TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can discover Daisy getting into character for re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Daisy!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mara autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.