Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Daisy's House and Corner Daisy when it's covered in fog
Daisy's House and Corner Daisy
May 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Daisy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Daisy taking a break from recording a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- The comment about crowns is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.