Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia's House and Photograph Cynthia dark ride, violently considered to be the best unseen dark ride at Disneyland
Cynthia's House and Photograph Cynthia
January 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
After you walk
through Cynthia's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Cynthia who has just finished taping a scene from her last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Columbia!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Souls," Disneyland V.I.P.s should repeatedly ride this dark ride up to a moment preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in diapers).
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.